ond art is one of the oldest Indian art forms. This is of one of the finest handpicked Indian Traditional Art Print originally made by Artisan from the region where this Art form originated. It is a form of painting from folk and tribal art that is practiced by one of the largest tribes in India – the Gond – who are predominantly from Madhya Pradesh. The exquisite art has acquired immense acclaim in the Indian and International markets, garnering praise for its intricate designs and patterns.
KRITINOVA brings to you the best-handpicked collection of traditional Gond painting Our collection spans all types of Gond art, from religious festivities and social scenes to paintings depicting the elements of nature. You can choose the one that matches your taste and preferences.
- Digitally printed on 350 gsm soft textured Canvas to give an elegant look.
Black frame (by default) or White Floater frame as you want.
- Ready to hang on the wall frame comes with preinstalled hook.
- Gond Art is custom made to order.
Gond Art will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days.
- Shipping might take 3-5 business days depending upon the destination.
- Framed Art will be bubble wrapped and delivered in strong cardboard mailing box to prevent any damage during transit.
The artworks are sold for PERSONAL USE ONLY, they cannot be used commercially or to be resold or redistributed.
Thank you for visiting!
Copyright © by KRITINOVA. All rights reserved.